Chastity Education Program
What We Teach
Identity. Love. Chastity. The world is a difficult place for teens, and it has become increasingly hard for parents and educators to help teens discover the truth about their bodies, their sexuality, and their unique call to love.
The Chastity Education Program at Pregnancy Center Plus teaches the beauty and truth of St. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body, in a way that gives students practical and real-life applications. We examine topics of authentic relationships, dating, human dignity, and the gift of human sexuality through the lens of the virtue of Chastity.
Our curriculum is designed to share these important messages with students according to the unique developmental needs of every grade level in which we present.
Theology of the Body Summer Retreat
Summer retreat held by our Chastity Education Program at The Jesuit Spiritual Center at Milford, teaching the beauty and truth of St. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body in a way that gives students practical and real-life applications. Middle School and High School options are available.
In Control School Program
Click the link above to learn more about what our Chastity Education Program provides for Catholic schools during the year! Here you can find our Parent Video, Curriculum, and goals.
We offer this incredible program at no cost to students, parents, and schools. If you would like to help offset the cost of this program that teaches God’s plan to 4,300 teens annually, your donation is appreciated and tax-deductible. Pregnancy Center East is a nonprofit 501(C)(3) that relies solely on the generosity of its donors.
To fund one student is $30. To fund a classroom is $700. To fund a school is $2,800.
Chastity Education Manager at 513-321-3100.
Looking for More?
Theology of the Body for beginners: A Basic Introduction to Pope John Paul II’s Sexual Revolution –Author, Christopher West
Emotional Virtue: A guide to drama free relationships – Author, Sarah Swafford
Good News about Sex & Marriage: Answers to your honest questions about Catholic teaching – Author, Christopher West
If You Really Loved Me: 100 questions on Dating, Relationships, and Sexual Purity – Author, Jason Evert
Eden Invitation: Original personhood beyond the LGBT+ Paraidgm. “We firmly accept and hold each and everything definitively proposed by the Catholic Church regarding teaching on faith and morals.”
Ruah Woods: Catholic Counseling
Theology of the Body Institute Channel
Ascension Presents: The Secret about Sex and Holiness
Ascension Presents: How Far is Too Far Before Marriage?
– Our Blog Post: https://supportpcplus.org/our-lady-of-quito-warns-of-the-attack-on-children/
– Joinfortify.com: Science-based support for lasting healing from sexual compulsivity. All ages. Free for ages 13-17.
– Chastity.com: Jason and Crystalina Evert help teens/adults discover chastity through events, blogs, podcasts, and videos.
– CovenantEyes.com: Accountability software for your devices. 30 days free.
– ProtectYoungEyes.com: Explains digital trends, social media, and parental controls.
– PluggedIn.com: Helps you make family-appropriate entertainment choices in movies, TV, and music.
– Educateempowerkids.org: Provides resources for parents to guide their children in the digital age.
– Matt Fradd’s pornography talk to parents
Chastity Box is coming soon.