We Are Hiring!January 30, 2023
Make a positive impact on the world!
Sonographer, working under the supervision of the Medical Director, serves as a medical imaging professional providing clinically relevant information to assist with the care of our pregnant clients. The Sonographer’s primary responsibility is to perform limited obstetrical medical sonography services in accordance with center policies and procedures and applicable professional standards. The sonographer also assists with standard center activities, including client counseling, support programs, and client follow-up.
1) Must be passionately pro-life and fully support the mission of PCE.
2) A current and active license as an RDMS or a Registered Nurse with a certificate of completion from an in-person ultrasound course that adheres to AWHONN, ACOG, or AIUM guidelines.
3) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4) Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to prioritize and efficiently manage tasks.
5) Demonstrated commitment to professional growth and learning within the industry, including continuing education and staff training.
6) Proficiency with computer skills and software programs used for documentation and report generation.
7) OB/GYN experience is a plus.
Terms: Part-Time Employee
Education: Undergraduate Degree
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Send applications or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Pregnancy Center East
Founded 41 years ago, Pregnancy Center East (a 501 (c) 3) seeks to be the first thought, the next step, and the most trusted resource for the abortion-vulnerable woman or man facing an untimely pregnancy. PCE provides an easily accessible continuum of medical, spiritual, educational, occupational, and material services available during and after pregnancy for mothers, fathers, and babies. PCE is a one-stop center, guided by the Holy Spirit, caring for expectant parents from pregnancy to the cradle and into responsible parenthood. Our life-affirming services are offered to clients at no cost.
For more information, visit supportpcplus.org or call Laura Curran at (513)321-3100
Rooted in the God-given dignity of each human life beginning at fertilization, Pregnancy Center East assists those who face difficulties arising from an untimely pregnancy, offers life-affirming alternatives to abortion, and promotes chastity.